Thursday, January 24, 2008

the Lists



Sun on the roof. Yes, that's moss; it grows on rooftops here. It'll grow out of control if you let it, so I'll need to get up there to treat it, soon. It's on The Big List of Things To Do.

Er, on one of my two Big Lists, anyway. The other, bigger, list is of things I need to do for the business/shop. I was so happy to have launched my web site, but as soon as I did, I began to think about/remember all of the things I don't have represented there yet, like boots (!!), belts, measuring instructions, 'care and feeding' instructions, etc etc ETC. When will it end? Apparently not at the beginning, which is of course where I am right now. Duh.

I read a few news-analysis-related blogs along with the rest of the news, and the Winter Patriot caught my attention this morning with this, an excellent refutation/deconstruction of today's predominant myth. It's short, readable, fascinating, and most importantly for me, confirming. It's what I have been trying to write for six and a half years.

1 comment:

Winter Patriot said...

Hi, Istvan.

Thanks for the link and especially for the very kind words. A few other readers said more or less the same thing in different ways and I am honored.

Several more installments of the "Beyond The Mirror" series are in the pipeline; thanks for reading and best wishes.

WP