Monday, December 17, 2007

Life is a work in progress


Yeah, I drove up to Seattle yesterday (Renton, to be specific) and saw Gabe and Tawnya and some friends. It was overcast most of the drive up, but the clouds were really high, so the mountains were in clear view. I'm kicking myself now for not stopping to shoot Rainier, or even the mysterious snowcapped peak I could see over it's shoulder to the north. Traffic was heavy, though, and drivers on I-5 mean business! As an added bonus, Gabe showed me the first couple of episodes of a great new BBC crime/mystery/sci-fi kinda show called Torchwood. It's like the bastard offspring of "X-files" and "Kolchak the Night Stalker," in the best possible way. Good stuff! I'm hooked. This is not the BBC I remember from those old Dr. Who shows!

Holy canoli, I haven't written that much about a TV show ...ever?


No comments: