Thursday, December 27, 2007

Not yesterday


Don't try this with your real arms. Use your fake ones.

This wasn't yesterday- those are Gabe's hands, as he was working on my shop last summer. He was in town yesterday though- I took him and a friend of ours (old friend of his, new friend of mine) to Oregon Leather Company for their first mind-blowing visit. For all of you non-leatherworking folk, Oregon Leather Company is The Best place in the Pacific Northwest to go for all things leather-related: tools, findings, thread, tack, and yeah, lots of leather. In fact, it's the best leather-related store I've ever seen. It's the place at which I am most tempted to throw all of my money onto the countertop at once and gesture vaguely and widely at the rest of the store and say, "Give me this much worth!"

It rocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMM. I bet that store smells like a leather car-freshner.